Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #432


s

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is... 

Splatter It

We are using Ranger products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :)  

For my project, I used Ranger's Distress Splatter 

 
Floral Bliss (Simon Says Stamp)
s

(if you love vibrancy, Distress Crayons do not disappoint!)

 This is the result.
Thank you
My unsung hero in this project?
 Barely Beige ( yup, it's my not-so-secret weapon).

thank you (3)

The Distress Splatter is so much fun! I took the Distress Peacock Feather Distress Spray.


thank you (2)
I love the striking color and contrast seem to go with the splatter!!?
To keep the design in balance with the sequins, I decided to add silver strings on top.

As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
s
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
s
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.

s
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

Lin said...

I love this floral stamp, Virginia, and you've really made it sing on your card today! Love the scattering of sequins at the bottom, too!

foleysfriend said...

SO GORGEOUS, Virginia. I love coming to your blog to see your awesomeness. Question - when using distress crayons, do you scribble some one, then spread with your finger or do you use a waterbrush or ??? Could you please let us in on your secret. I LOVE THIS CARD! (sorry, hard to contain my enthusiasm).

Virginia Lu said...

Hello Sue/foleysfriend!!!

Answer: I do a bit of both. It depends on the area, paper and color coverage. You can totally take your creative license on this because there is no right or wrong approach either way!
Hope this helps! I am glad that you stop by and give me such a positive feedback! Hugs!

conil said...

What a happy card...love the spatters, of course, but those pretty flowers are what drew my eye. You seem to have great luck with the Distress Crayons...I'm still trying to master them.

Tracy Freeman said...

So so pretty my lovely, the splatter brush gives such a great effect ! Love it xxx

Harriet said...

Lovely card....you are so right...the vibrancy of the colors are spectacular. My -- the splatter brush looks excellent. Thanks for introducing me to this bruah.

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Virginia :-) the colourful flowers are so pretty and I love the splatter and sequins,. the whole design is a stunner! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Pretty floral swag with the splatters, Virginia - so colorful!!

Lisa Elton said...

This oozes summer!! Pretty card Virginia!

Dawn Turley said...

gorgeous card Virginia. Love all the splatters

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Wow! Beautiful, fresh card.
Your blooms look amazing and that splatter is perfect.
You've encouraged me to be bolder with it next time.
xxx

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous card Virginia, love all your splatters.

Desperatehousewifecraft said...

Gorgeous card Virginia and I love the colours you used on the flowers!

Barb Ghig said...

Love these pretty blooms and your splatters are perfect, Virginia!

Grá O'Neill said...

Beautiful card & gorgeous colours :)

Stephanie Leykauf said...

Beautiful, Virginia! I love the multicolor bouquet to pop with the splatter! Very fun!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Gayatri said...

The splatter on the card brings the colours on the card together. Bright and beautiful card, Virginia! Gayatri xx