Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Simon Says Stamp August Card Kit

Hello friends!
I am popping in with a quick post about the SSS August Card Kit.
s
 More specifically, I am featuring this stamp set You + Me.
s
This set comes just in time for my hubby....
TODAY is our 31st anniversary.
I think my card today is absolutely perfect for it.

I created a frame with the angled line stamp with the new embossing powder (see here). I love this silver sparkly embossing powder from WOW!
you +me

Let's face it, marriage has its ebb and flow.We had been though ups and downs in the last 31 years. 
I want to focus on remembering the positives!!

live life

The sentiment says it all in this card.

DSC_0034

I hope that my card reminds you all the lovely and wonderful things in your marriage.

 (The Beatles Museum, Liverpool, UK, July 2017)
Happy 31st Anniversary, Dr. John.  💖
My life is not the same without you. 

You can find this August Kit---> here.
Here are the new products that might get your creative juices flowing! 
Here are the clearance items that might interest you.

Use code "Cheery" to take $5 off with purchase over $5 or more

You can also find Altenew's Summer Sale here and NEW items here.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

11 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

FAB design!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the cool marveling effect. This is terrific Virginia!

Sue LD said...

Happy Anniversary!

Teresa Doyle said...

Love how you framed this card, it looks amazing!
Happy Anniversary to you BOTH!

Purple Princess said...

Great design!!

Dotty Jo x said...

What a super card! Have fun here in the UK and a very happy anniversary to you both, Jo x

Martha Herrera said...

What an awesome card!

conil said...

Hope your anniversary is as special as you two are. Congratulations.

Daria Z. said...

Wonderful card, Virginia! Happy Anniversary to you and Dr. John!!

Pat Hoban said...

Very pretty! Love that saying!

Stef Perry said...

Such a wonderful card! Congratulations on your 31st (!) anniversary!